RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Name: FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY
Legal Address: C/ Còrsega, 176, ground floor interior, 08036 Barcelona
Registry data: registered under no. 2321 in the Foundations Registry of the Government of Catalonia
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY (herein, “FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY ”), in agreement with the terms established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of the personal data of private individuals, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, informs you that it has implemented necessary security measures of a technical and organisational character, to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data found in its data processing systems.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING. OBJECTIVES
The data requested in the forms accessible on the Website of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY and/or the online Shop is, in general, obligatory (excepting when the field indicates otherwise), so as to respond to the objectives entailed. For this reason, if the data is not provided at all, or not provided correctly, we will not be able to respond to your requests and consultations.
In function of user requests, personal data may be processed by the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY for the following ends:
- The execution of commercial actions and offer of services and/or products through the Website/online Shop, as requested by the user of said Website/online Shop, such as the processing and management of the request to become a member of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY, the processing and management of the request to become a Friend of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY or to make eventual donations to it, purchase publications and so on, including communications with you by any method, including by email or similar, regarding possible situations that may arise in relation to sales and/or events organised by the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY.
- The sending of commercial messages, information, promotions, deals and news related to the marketing of products of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY and/or sponsors and promotors we habitually work with, by any means including email or similar, except when you express the contrary by marking the corresponding box to such effect on the form where your personal data has been gathered.
- The sending of information on activities of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY by any means, including email or similar, excepting when the user expressly indicates otherwise by marking the appropriate box in the form through which personal data is gathered.
- The sending of the Newsletter of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY by any means, including email or similar, excepting when the user expressly indicates otherwise by marking the appropriate box in the form through which personal data is gathered.
- Handling of contact requests sent to the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY through the channels available for that purpose. -Carrying out of profile analyses, public studies and statistical studies, excepting when the user expressly indicates otherwise by marking the appropriate box in the form through which personal data is gathered.
We will never process your personal data for any purpose outside of those described here, except for reason of legal obligation or judicial requirement.
CATEGORY OF INTERESTED USERS AND TYPOLOGY OF PERSONAL DATA
- Contact form. We request the following personal data: name, surname and email, to respond to requirements of the users of the FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY. For example, we may use this data to respond to your requests and provide answers to doubts, comments or concerns you may have in relation to information on the Website, services offered, the processing of your personal data and so on.
- Online purchases. We request the following personal data: name, surname, email and regular postal address, telephone and bank information, for the purchase of books from the online Shop of the FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY.
STORAGE TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored until it is no longer necessary or pertinent for the objective it was gathered or registered in our processing systems, or as long as you do not request the information to be removed or exercise your right to oppose or limit such processing. Later, your personal data will be removed, excepting when a norm of a higher legal order permits its storage to be maintained.
LEGITIMATION OF PROCESSING
The legal foundation for data processing is your personal consent, which you provide to bring about the previously described ends. Such consent is requested by giving you the option to mark the corresponding box when your data is being gathered.
For those cases where there may exist a previous contractual relationship between the parts, the legitimation for the development of administrative, tax and accounting obligations, in virtue of current legislation, will be the previous existence of a contractual relationship between the parts as well as legitimate interest.
TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA COULD BE GIVEN
The FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY can cede or communicate your personal data to entities related to the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY for the provision of services inherent to your activity. In this way, your personal data can be accessed by those providing computer services in the administration of our website and eventual third-party providers we may upon occasion subcontract a service to. providers will at all times fulfil the conditions set out in the data protection regulatory framework.
In the case of online purchases, your data can be accessed by corresponding payment entities.
No other communication of data is foreseen, apart from that considered necessary to fulfil a legal requirement.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a regular donor to the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY or as an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY, in writing and accompanied by accredited documentation of your identity. Requests may be sent to the address C/ Còrcega, 176, ground floor interior, 08036 Barcelona, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in either case the subject: “Data Protection”.
- Right to access: allows interested parties to access and obtain information on their personal data being processed.
- Right to rectification: allows for the correction of errors and the modification of data that may be inexact or incomplete.
- Right of removal: allows for the removal of data when—amongst other reasons—the data is no longer required for the ends for which it was gathered, or is considered to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to not go forward with personal data processing or to require it to be halted.
- Limitation of processing: in given circumstances, interested parties may request personal data processing to be limited, in which case it will be solely stored for the exercise of or defence against possible claims.
- Data movement: enabling the interested party’s data to be processed, so that it may be sent to another person with responsibility for it, with no impediments.
As a member of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY or interested user, you have the right to retire given consent at any time. The removal of consent will not affect the legitimacy of processing carried out before this removal is made effective. We further inform you that if you consider your rights have not been duly respected, you can present a claim before the competent authority of control in the area of personal data protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos [Spanish Data Protection Agency]).
The FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY obtains your personal data by means of various subscription forms on the Website or forms of the online Shop of the FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY, corresponding to the minimum necessary information in relation to the ends accepted by you, so that to that end your personal data will be processed.
The data you have provided to us will be processed with full confidentiality. The FUNDACIÓ HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY has adopted all technical and organisation measures required to ensure the security of data processing and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft or unauthorised access, in accord with the state of technology and nature of the data stored.
The user must fill in request forms with true, exact, complete and updated data. You must guarantee that you are not a minor or are legally of age, and are fully capacitated to take responsibility when purchasing online.
If the user is underage, he or she is required to receive the previous consent of parents or tutors before filling in personal data in the forms found on the Website, or the forms corresponding to the online Shop.
If you have provided the personal data of a third party, you must have informed this person of having done so and requested his or her consent with regards to the conditions here presented, previous to providing said data to our files.
In accord with the LSSICE (Spanish Law of Information Society Services), the FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY does not practice the sending of SPAM, and thus does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested from or authorised by the user.
In accord with the content of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, the FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA HISTÒRIA DEL DISSENY agrees to not send commercial messages without duly identifying itself.
Version: 30 June 2021